domingo, 25 de setembro de 2011

Hillsong United - The I Heart Revolution: With Hearts As One (2008)

Hillsong United - The I Heart Revolution: With Hearts As One Download

Artist: Hillsong United
Album: The I Heart Revolution: With Hearts As One
Released: April 1, 2008
Genres: Contemporary Christian, Christian Rock
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
DISC I

1. The Time Has Come
2. One Way
3. What The World Will Never Take
4. 'Til I See You
5. Take All Of Me
6. The Stand
7. You_ll Come
8. Breake Free
9. Look To You
10. Where The Love Lasts Forever
11. Forever
12. There Is Nothing Like
13. Tell The World
14. All Day

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

DISC II

1. Take It All
2. My Future Decided
3. All I Need Is You
4. Mighty To Save
5. Nothing But The Blood
6. Hosanna
7. Fuego De Dios (Fire Fall Down)
8. Shout Unto God
9. Salvation Is Here
10. Love Enough
11. More Than Life
12. None But Jesus
13. From The Inside Out
14. Came To My Rescue
15. Saviour King
16. Solution

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário